Therapy for Women
The sources of our deepest transformation are awareness, wisdom, and self-love.
When we grow these qualities, we have the capacity to make choices from a place of integrity, speak our truth, say “No” to what we don’t want and “YES” to what we do. We can receive the generosity of others, enjoy life’s pleasure, and create the very type of intimate and satisfying relationships for which we most long.
Sige and Jess offer therapy for women at SF Women’s Therapy’s San Francisco and Berkeley offices.
Therapy for women can help you to:
- Identify your thoughts, feelings and desires.
- Respond to them with wisdom and compassion.
- Learn how to use your words and actions to show others what you think, feel and want.
- Communicate with strangers, friends, partners and family members in a way that is open, direct, and honest.
- Speak Your Truth without needing the person on the receiving end to accept or validate what you have shared.
To inquire about therapy at our San Francisco or Berkeley location, call Sige directly at (415) 203-3040 or schedule a session online.