Your Life is Full
Making time for weekly, in-person therapy may be unrealistic for you. Don’t miss the support you need!
Online therapy is ideal for people who . . .
– Regularly travel for work or pleasure.
– Can’t leave the office during work hours but have access to a private meeting room.
– Are at home with little ones.
– Want to avoid traffic and commutes.
– Have physical or mental limitations to leaving home.
– Live in remote areas.
How Online Therapy Works
Through audio and video over the internet, you can meet with me at home, in your office or on-the-go from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device – it’s your choice.
I do ask that couples accessing online therapy be together in the same location.
Simply, schedule an online therapy session. You will receive a reminder email with a link for our call 24 hours before our session. In preparation for online therapy, identify a suitable room that is quiet, private, and free of distractions. Download the app before our appointment and be sure to check test your camera and volume.
Just like a face-to-face appointment, your online therapy visit will be private and confidential. None of our appointments will ever be recorded or stored.